Loving Charlotte Russe

I don’t know if you are familiar with this fabulous store yet, but the name of it is Charlotte Russe.  You could be 12 if you would like to shop there, but I reccomend you being a 13 year- old to young adult. This store is my favorite.  I have a lot of shirts from floral to lace and crop-tops.  You can get dresses, shirts, pants (shorts as well) and boots and jewelry.  Also, the some shirts are $5, $10, ETC.    If you want to check out their website, it’s:

http://www.charlotterusse.com/

Hope you check it out.  Thanks bye!

Have  You Ever Been To Charlotte Russe?

What’s your favorite design there?

Will you ever go to Charlotte Russe, if you have never been?

Would you ever go again, if you already went there?

7 thoughts on “Loving Charlotte Russe

1. Dear Trisitan,
    Charlotte Russe is one of my favorite stores! All the clothes are unique and pretty. My favorite design there are their flowy shirts that are so soft. I also love the lace and floral printing. I definitly will keep going to Charlotte Russe, we should go together sometime!
    From,
    Emily B.

2. Dear Tristan,
    I have been to Charlotte Russe before. I really like all of there designs. It is a really cool store.
    From,
    Kaylee

• Kaylee,

I also like the designs from Charlotte Russe. From all the designs my favorite has to be the floral lace.

Tristan~

3. Dear Tristan,

Your blog is awesome! Here in Australia we don’t have the store Charlotte Russe, but, I with we did for it sounds like a great shop to shop in.
    Maybe one day we will you never know. We have shops like K Mart, Target, and Myer which is a huge shopping store.
    I like shopping for clothes, do you?

From,
    BB 🙂

• BB,

Thanks for checking out my blog. Funny thing, we have Charlotte Russe stores and we don’t have “Myers” stores, but we do have Wal-Mart, Target, and K- Mart as well.I do like shopping, but mostly at Charlotte Russe, of course!

Tristan~ 🙂

4. Dear Tristan,
    As you know I absolutely LOVE Charlotte Russe! I love this post so much. It is such a great store!
    Sincerely
    Emily M