Instagram

Have you ever heard of the app “Instagram.”  You haven’t!  Well, it’s an app for anything from Apple Products to even on the Computer!  Don’t need to pay any money for this fantastic app, because it’s FREE!  Yes, I know, I know, awesome right!  The deal with this app, is you can follow other accounts, and you can also gave your account on private, just in case you don’t feel comfortable on who’s following you, and seeing pictures of what you’re posting.  Mostly, Instagram is the picture posting app.  However in my life, this app isn’t just a “app,” it’s a fun and addictive app!  I can’t live without Instagram, I’m always on Instagram.  I do have an account. The username is “Tristan1205.”  

Do YOU have an Instagram?

What’s your Username?

Do you want one, if you don’t already?

Would you Follow ME?

One thought on “Instagram

1. Hey Tristan,
    I really miss talking to you. I’ve been on holiday for about 7 weeks having fun in the sun getting a tan. Hanging with my friends and yeah.

I do have an Instagram account. It’s really fun. I normally just post selfies and other photo’s. My username is xoxo_sara_xoxox

I’ve had my account for about 3 months now and I have over 200 followers and follow about 800 people.
    Do you have an Instagram account?
    If you do whats your username?
    From Sara 🙂