Who Am I? #2

This is the second “Who Am I?”  It’s going to be harder, so do the best you can to guess who I am?  Just in case you didn’t know how this game works, You have only a limited amount of time to comment, it ends when I post the next post up with the answer.  So that’s the only thing you needed to know for this game. 

Ready…..

Set …..

Go!…

1.)  There’s a story……

2.)  I’m a part of a HUGE family!

3.)  People call me “The Girl In Curls.”

Those are all the clues, I’m giving you, to guess with.  Hope it’s hard enough!  Have Fun, while being challenged!

9 thoughts on “Who Am I? #2

1. Dear Tristan,
    I forget her name but I think her name is Cindy. She is from the Brady Bunch. I love that show! I hope I am right!

Sincerely,
    Natalie S.

• Natalie & Molly,

I might have thought it was hard, but I guessed wrong. Definitely, the next one will be much harder then this one.

Tristan~ 🙂

2. Dear Tristan,
    This one would be challenging, but I am a Brady Bunch expert thanks to my dad. In fact, I’m watching it now! The answer is: Cindy Brady from “The Brady Bunch”. I loved this who am I!
    From,
    Emily B.

• Emily,

You are a expert of the Brady Bunch, yet I can’t tell you yet! Can’t wait to tell everyone who it is.

Tristan~ 🙂

3. Dear Tristan,
    It was a bit harder but I love the Brady Bunch! I believe it is Cindy Brady. I hope I am right.
    Sincerely,
    Emily M 🙂

• Emily,

It is harder then before, but it’s still easy. If you have any suggestions please write them in the Free Commenting Page. Actually the Brady Bunch is on 5-8 PM every week day on the Hallmark Channel, and since I’m such a huge fan, I watch it.

Tristan~ 🙂

4. Hello Tristan,
    We loved visiting your blog all the way from Australia. We are from a class of 25 students with a combination of grade 5 and 6 students that means that we have kids from 10-12 yrs old. We think that your clue is talking about Cindy from the Brady Bunch. Are we right?? We would love you to visit our class blog at http://www.thelearninglair.weebly.com and leave a comment for us too!

• Dear Mrs. Sinnott & 56S,

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your class has a huge amount of students, since I live in a small town, each grade has 2 teachers and this year, each class has 18 students with a total of 36 students in the grade! My clues ARE talking about Cindy from the Brady Bunch. Also I will love to check out your class blog. I will also leave a link on my blog to go to your blog!

Tristan~ 🙂