May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!

3…..2…..1…..

Picture this:

You’re at the arena with Katniss Everdeen running for your life, you grab a orange bag and run towards the trees.  Staying as far as possible from the cornoccupia where there lays tributes dead.

Of course many of you know this by either watching the movie or reading the book, even both, THE HUNGER GAMES! In my very own opinion The Hunger Games is the best book series, thanks to Suzanne Collins.  When I read the first book, I was at the arena, fighting for my life along with Cato, Rue, Katniss, and Peeta.  Yet of course, I survived.  Now I’m trapped inside Catching Fire, getting surprised at every corner.  I suggest you reading this awesome book series.  Here are some photos, I found on Google.

Here is a picture of Rue, from District 11.

Here is a picture of all the main tributes in the Hunger Games!

Here shows the pin that is worn on Katniss Everdeen!

12 thoughts on “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!

1. Hi Tristan,
    I’d say it’s more like 4 cheers for Tristan! I love your font in the header – it looks sort of vampir-ish. Very cool. I haven’t read Hunger Games but Natalie tells me all about it. I tell her it sounds scary, but she assures me its not. You’ve inspired me – maybe I’ll read it. Have a great time blogging.

• Dear Natalie’s Mom (Amy)

I’m so glad you might start reading The Hunger Games, like Natalie says its not scary, it’s actually a very magificent book. Trust me, I’m very picky about books, but this book had me at every page, that I just needed to read on. I hope you enjoy the book, if you start reading it, of course!

Sincerely,
      Tristan 🙂

2. Dear Tristan,
    Wow! I LOVED your Hunger games post. In my opinion everyone in the world should read that post. You really captured it, seriously the director of Hunger Games should hire you as an advertisement writer! You are a pro blogger so far, can’t wait to see more!
    Sincerly,
    Emily B.

3. Dear Tristan,
    I love your Hunger Games post. I wish I thought of that. You might know who my favorite character but who is yours. In case you don’t know who my favorite character is mine is Peeta. What’s your favorite character?

Sincerely,
    Natalie S

4. Dear Tristan,
    I haven’t read the hunger games yet. I am planning to read it later on this year. Judging by your post, it must be really good. I am currently reading a different book written by Suzanne Collins. It is really good so far.

from,
    Mike k.

• Mike,

The Hunger Games series is a very fascinating book. I think that you will really like the book series. Enjoy the blog!

Tristan- 🙂

5. Dear Tristan,

I also thought that The Hunger Games was a pretty good movie! I have never read the book before though. But it sounds good!

From Trey

6. Dear Tristan,

I also read this series and it is amazing. I know so many people that stopped reading it because it got boring. But the finish is great, so keep reading.

Sincerely,
    Andy
    Techie Kids

• Dear Andy Techie Kids,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I really appreciate it. I’m almost finished with the 2nd book, and it’s always fascinating, it never gets boring, there’s a surprise at every page!

Tristan~ 🙂

7. Dear Tristan,
    The Hunger Games is by far the BEST BOOK EVER! I was so addicted to reading the book. Words cant even describe how amazing this book is. When I saw the movie it was great I couldn’t stop watching it. But i liked the book just a little better than the movie, they were both great creations of Suzanne Collins. Well to shorten this up instead of going on and on all I really have to say is I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!

From,
    Jackie :mrgreen:

• Jackie,

I absolutely agree with you. The Hunger Games is one of the best Hunger Games book series. Thanks for writing on my blog.
      Bye,
      Tristan~ 🙂