Be Mine, My Valentine!

As everyone knows, February is most known because of Valentine”s Day!  It personally reminds me of my loving family, caring friends, and thoughtful educaters.  To show the love for each other.  Letting people know, that if you fight with someone, you will always be forgiving of them.  Giving flowers and chocolates to that person that you care a lot about.  Writing “xoxo” to that special person.  Having that one-on-one time with each other with a nice, delicious dinner, or chocolate dessert, YUM!  

Here are some pictures to show Valentine’s Day……

Here are a few quotes:

Hopes everyone enjoys their Valentine’s Day!

9 thoughts on “Be Mine, My Valentine!

• Mrs Booth,

Thanks for visiting my blog! I will check out your blogs, considering that you checked out mine. Oncee Again. Thanks for stopping by!

Tristan- :mrgreen:

1. Dear Tristan,

Valentine’s Day is definitely always a fun day. That last part of it sounded great too! The delicious dinner and dessert always sounds amazing!

This year Valentine’s Day is a little bit different because we won’t be having a party in school but instead will be up in the Museum of Science! That should definitely be a lot of fun!

Sincerely,
    Mr. Avery

• Mr. Avery,

Like I said Valentine’s Day is a great holiday. But we are having a party on Friday, instead of the actual date.

Tristan-

2. Dear,Tristan
    You are such a good friend to me and everyone else. I love your blog so much. I hope you have a great day.

Sincerely,
    Paige 😯

3. Dear Tristan,
    I cant wait until Valentines Day, and your blog makes it better by telling about it and with all those cute pictures.

From,
    Ali

4. Dear Tristan,

I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!. I really like your blog by the way. I love how much you keep up with the blog. I am looking forward to seeing your new posts .

Sincerely,
    Jen C.

• Jen,

I hope you enjoy your Valentine’s Day as well. Thanks for also writing on my blog. I really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy reading my posts.

Tristan- 🙂