#Summer2013

Sorry about this whole block of the same post lately, but, I”m having a busy summer, which ends in 27 days!  From the last day, June 21st to August 1st. I had many sleepovers, reading time, beach time, relaxation time, and emotional days!  The week after school, I had School Drama Camp, then performed  with a play:”The Frog Prince,”  then had some sad times. Then I had tons of sleepovers with my cousin, Madisyn.  Recently, I had Ari, Jackie, Emily, Ali, Natalie, Ashley come over my house for a slumber party with many makeovers, water balloons, candy, and cupcakes. We even made bracelets, put facial masks on, watched Pitch Perfect, and made shirts!  I had Cheer Camp this week!  I did my summer reading, you should definitely read Revived by Cat Patrick, really good book!  And tomorrow I’m going camping with Ari, Jackie, Emily, and all their families for 3 days! Yipheee!  Also this summer I got hooked on 2 new Abc Family television shows.  They’re called  The Fosters and Twisted! I don’t want to tell you anything about them since there’s only one more episode left! Hope you soon will watch these shows!

In the comments below;

1)Write about your summer!

2)At the end of your comment tag: #Summer2013

3)What’s a good show to watch?

4)Do you watch The Fosters and or Twisted?

#S

U

M

M

E

R

2013

3 thoughts on “#Summer2013

1. Hi Tristan,
    I had a really good winter but we haven’t had summer here yet but I know it’s gonna be really fun! I don’t watch the fosters or twisted I watch The Big Bang Theory it’s really funny. What I hope to do this summer is play minecraft all day long and play on my Xbox and on my iPod. I can’t be bothered running around in the hot sun all day long. What did you do in the summer?
    If you want you can talk to me when I Skype your sister.
    #summer2013
    Sara :p

• Hi Sara,

My summer vacation has came to end a couple weeks ago. But, I did a lot of stuff during it. Like camped with Ari (Ari’s Safari,)Jackie (Jackie’s Journal,) and with their family and friends, and Emily’s (Truth About Life,) family and friends. It was so fun! We tried making a video than the phone. Then I went to the beach a lot, I ended up seeing my future (science teacher now.) On July 20th, I had invited 5-8 of my friends to come sleepover, yet, one of my friends couldn’t make it. Anyway, we stayed up until 3:30! We got scared of a doll so we throw it in the hall, result came to bringing parnters with you. We had water balloon fights, dumped water of top of each other. We decorated shirts, make bracelets, and did each others makeup and nails! It was really funny, since no one wears makeup. It was so much fun. For this fun time, I bought cupcakes, but they weren’t any normal. They were Cotton Candy! Those cupcakes were good? Would you want to try to eat them? Well that’s all I can stay, Off to School!
      Tristan- 🙂

• Hi Tristan,
        I would really love to try those cotton candy cupcakes cause I eat anything even cotton candy Ice Cream they make it here it tastes like caramel. Your summer sounds REALLY FUN! I go camping every New Year at Battle Hill with my friends. I would love to go camping with you Taite, Ari, Jackie, Emily and Natalie. I don’t really wear make up. At my friend Brooke’s party we did Blind Folded make over I looked like an emo clown. I love decorating shirts and making jewelry except I don’t really have patience. Every holidays I stay with my Grandparents and my cousin. I like going to the beach on really hot days to cool down.
        I have like a really fun holiday.
        Have a great time in middle school.
        Sara# 🙂