Dance Moms!

Live it on the Dance Floor!  Have you ever watched the hit Lifetime show, Dance Moms! Dance Moms is my all time favorite show of all.  From 9-10 at night,  I’m wide awake watching this show on every Tuesday.  Eager to watch the dance routines that were practiced for more than 3 days a week, to seeing who is at the top of the pyramid!  Did you ever hear of the name Abby Lee Miller?  How about Paige Hyland?  Christi?  You haven’t! Well now introducing Chloe and Christi>>  

Here is a picture of Chloe’s mom, who speaks open-mined. Her name is Christi Lukasiak!

Now showing the Ziegler Family:  Oh Maddie, Kenzie, Melissa!

Little Kenzie is ready to show you how she dances!

Maddie and Kenzie’s mom, Melissa Ziegler!

Moving through the dancers, we are going to see the Hyland Sisters and their outrageous mother.  Come, Come!  Let’s see!

Here is Chloe’s Twinnie: Paige Hyland!

Paige’s older sister, Brooke Hyland!

Here is their mom, Kelly, who formally danced for Abby Lee.

Another Dance Mom family are the Fraziers:

Nia is bright, and a wonderful dancer, here is Miss Nia Frazier

Dance Mom Holly is also called Dr. Holly, Yet she is an excellent mom to her only daughter Nia.

But there is one more dance mo family, they are the Vertes!  Introducing Jill and Kendall K!

Kendall K is the newest addition to the ALDC team, she has to make her facials explode for Abby to notice her, hopefully she exceed!

However, without Abby, who could of took over, oh yea, No One!

Abby Lee Miller is harsh to the girls, to place First Place. She has her method that works!

Every dance company has a rival, which is Cathy from Candy Apples!  With her little Vivi- Anne.

Here are the Candy Apleers, Cathy and ViViAnne.

Who’s your favorite Dancer from Dance Moms?

Do you watch Dance Moms?

Would you ever watch this show?

What’s your favorite dance routine?

Sorry but I have to watch Dance Moms, Bye!

3 thoughts on “Dance Moms!

1. Dear Tristan,
    I keep forgetting to watch it! I watch it when I can remember. I’m not sure what my favorite dancer or dance routine is, but the show is really good!
    Sincerely,
    Jenna K

• Jenna,

I think I should keep saying Dance Moms every Tuesday at school, in order for you to remember so you can watch it. Dance Moms is so funny with the “Momma Drama,” that’s one reason why I even watch the show, but mostly to see the dancers and dance and whenever the rival of ALDC (*cough, cough* Candy Apples) in town she always makes me laugh! There are a lot of episodes, and some dances aren’t even aired on TV, so there is so much dances to choice from. I just also realized that most of the Lifetime viewers are only there to watch Dance Moms. Hopefully sometime you will remember to watch the show! Oh Yeah, apparently next episode is 2 hours LONG, YIPPHHEEE! I’m so excited!

Tristan- 🙂